Last patch (more smoke, more gernades,more demo)

Would be a great gift if BFC could include the ability for US units to carry more gernades, smoke and demo charges.......In MOUNT conditions these are readily avaliable to any/all units conducting such operations today......They are in to limited a supply within CMSF (IMO).

Now that CMSF is going out to pasture (more or less) it would be a nice if perhaps BFC could allow the community a little more leeway in what units have avaliable to them......with this last patch...

If they would back-port the new Quick Battle system of CM:BN, that would for me be worth more than the price of a module.

Again AFAIK there is no additional “module”, its a patch (with defined parameters, not an open ended lets shove in everything we can from the last X months) that’s all.

Again AFAIK there is no additional “module”, its a patch (with defined parameters, not an open ended lets shove in everything we can from the last X months) that’s all.

I know, alas.

I was just fantasizing.

I have played many Quick Battles in CMSF and CMA lately, and the maps and AI plans are great, but the force selection is so poor.

I think the Gill missile still needs fixing too. It's WAY too inaccurate and doesn't arc very high in the air to hit the top armor of targets. I believe it's performance is supposed to be on par with Javelin.

I have seen very different behaviour there: from perfect hits on the top of a tank by every team of a platoon, to collective misses for every one of them.

Even when reloading and replaying the same turn I have seen such differences.