Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, you're clearly streets ahead of MrSpkr, who hasn't yet worked out "scrolling". Or indeed, reading comprehension.

I seem to recall that he's a lawyer or something like that. What did you expect, Nabokov?

I seem to recall that he's a lawyer or something like that. What did you expect, Nabokov?

I can't believe anyone would expect Nabokov of anyone fool enough to have waded into the "pool".

However, a few of you do remind me of Humbert Humbert, sans the literacy, intelligence, and articulateness.

Papa

The ease with which Ponddumb has reestablished his (lowly) standing gives me hope! No doubt the requirements of someone who squired in House Dalem are far lower than those for one who hopes to regain his status in the noble House of Rune, but that lofty gain is now my sole worldly aim.

Rune, my Liege, I long to bask in the glory of your grogginess once more. What penance is required for my long absence? No abasement is too low, if in first lowering myself, I know that I am on the path to redemption. I would polish Ye Olde Bucket, but I suspect that the intervening years have seen you switch to use of a bag.

In other news, having been tricked into believing that CMBN and its demo were imminent, I have tried to satisfy my bloodlust with this Rise of Flight I keep hearing about. So far, the only blood has been my own -- splattered on the controls after my wingless plane has cratered into the French countryside. MrSpkr’s recent video of himself (

), is a good approximation of my accuracy in that damn game.

Buzzsaw,

You abandon the MBT, and come crawling back begging to be let back in? Excellent lad! I love to see you grovel. However, I am going to make this MOST painful...

You are to challenge Boo to a game, and defeat him you must. Not that it is much of a challenge [ask Stuka], but I will find humor in Boo losing to a minion.

So go forth young Buzzkill *Boot* issue a challenge to Boo, Make it humerous, and full of bile. Dance for me...

Rune

Make it humerous...

As in arm bone? But of course you had to misspell that too. It's this kind of loving attention to detail that we have come to expect from rune. Like getting directions on a map entirely wrong. But that's okay. Since you must be in a lot of pain (heh, heh) I'm willing to cut you some slack. You are in a lot of pain aren't you [hopefully]?

Michael

The ease with which Ponddumb has reestablished his (lowly) standing gives me hope! No doubt the requirements of someone who squired in House Dalem are far lower than those for one who hopes to regain his status in the noble House of Rune, but that lofty gain is now my sole worldly aim.

Rune, my Liege, I long to bask in the glory of your grogginess once more. What penance is required for my long absence? No abasement is too low, if in first lowering myself, I know that I am on the path to redemption. I would polish Ye Olde Bucket, but I suspect that the intervening years have seen you switch to use of a bag.

In other news, having been tricked into believing that CMBN and its demo were imminent, I have tried to satisfy my bloodlust with this Rise of Flight I keep hearing about. So far, the only blood has been my own -- splattered on the controls after my wingless plane has cratered into the French countryside. MrSpkr’s recent video of himself (

), is a good approximation of my accuracy in that damn game.
By gawd the lad has promise ... can't imagine how rune tumbled to that.

But anyone who picked up ROF is okay in my book.

Shoot me an email or IM lad, we'll get you flying in no time.

Joe

Shoot me an email or IM lad, we'll get you flying in no time.

Ah yes, the Justicar Flying School. Thrills and spills for all the family!

Fokker-Dr1-Crash1.jpg

After some research into the matter at hand, I discovered Mr. Emrys's signature is absolutely useless.

—Hergerbergerbitz

Ah, yeah, your signature is absolutely useless.

—fytinghellthishurts

...Michael's signature is quite useless.

—Papandreas

And after some thought, I decided that Emrys's signature is absolutely useless.

—apoxonyou

...your signature is - once again - absolutely useless...

—humboat

... Michael Emrys's signature is absolutely useless.

—abuser49

Buzzsaw,

So go forth young Buzzkill *Boot* issue a challenge to Boo, Make it humerous, and full of bile. Dance for me...

Rune

Rune, my Liege, how my heart leapt to read your words. I had feared that the voice of a flea such as myself could not reach so high!

It is with great honor and humility that I undertake the task you have commanded. I remember Boo from my earlier forays into the Cesspool and am ashamed that I did not dispatch him then. Let this be a reminder to all – if left untended, even the smallest pimple may one day become a ripe, puss-filled boil, irksome to those of even the highest station. Worry yourself no more, my Liege. I am your weapon, and will fly forth and lance this foul fester! May his puss sink to the bottom of the Cesspool, and may he never again rise to stain the MBT with his gibbering, nonsensical posts.

A properly formed challenge is forthcoming.

Buzzsaw,

You abandon the MBT, and come crawling back begging to be let back in? Excellent lad! I love to see you grovel. However, I am going to make this MOST painful...

You are to challenge Boo to a game, and defeat him you must. Not that it is much of a challenge [ask Stuka], but I will find humor in Boo losing to a minion.

Rune

Point of order!

Again we see that "Others mentioned" just don't have the roight stuff to make it in the MBT.

Rune, if you've EVER read the rules, you should know that he cannot challenge anything above a Serf.

Do pay attention lad. You're embarrassing all of us.

More so than usual.

And that's just sad.

Point of order!

Again we see that "Others mentioned" just don't have the roight stuff to make it in the MBT.

Rune, if you've EVER read the rules, you should know that he cannot challenge anything above a Serf.

More so than usual.

And that's just sad.

By George I don't say this very often (and for good reason) but well done Boo Radley. Not only did you dodge a challenge in a manner befitting ... well ... me, but you also stuck up for the rules of the Peng Challenge Thread AND put the boot into Others Recognized in the process.

Well done indeed.

Joe

Boo Radley, you vile pustule, I challenge you! You have vexed those greater than yourself for too long, and your reckoning is at hand! The great Rune has ordained that you be humbled. Behold now his terrible instrument for this holy mission– Buzzsaw reincarnate! Though base in station, I am not so low that I cannot raise a leg to apply the appropriate disinfectant before I proceed to squash you. And once squashed, may you forever remember YOUR station. Washed from the perch where you deign to host the MBT, you will ever after live in the gutter where you belong.

I could deride your hometown of Akron, or dig through your previous posts in an attempt to make this more personal, but, truth be told, this isn’t personal. You are just too common. You are just a common poseur that must be put in his place, and if I make this personal than I’ll have to take a personal interest in all of your Reality TV brethren that plague the airwaves. Don’t get me wrong – I hate you. I really, really hate you. But this is not the personal hate that I reserve, for say, the “guru” in marketing who has destroyed a profitable business by making **** up, or the pig who can’t keep the company bathroom clean. Actually, the original metaphor is very apropos. I hate you in exactly the same way that I hate a boil on my backside.

Point of order!

More so than usual.

And that's just sad.

My challenge stands, you suppurating canker. If you must have a foolish second fight in your stead, so be it, but you and all of House Boo will share in the humiliation. And I must now amend my previous position. Unwarranted attacks on my Liege have earned you my very personal enmity. If I must wait, I will wait. But, do not fool yourself, you will, eventually, suffer a terrible fate at my hands. Until that day, I will gladly crush any squire, SSN, or pissboy dumb enough to take orders from you.