Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

I think OGSF lives in Colorado, he and bebopaloobob must be neighbors.

You really need to think about moving out of that trailer your in and get as far away from that open landfill out back of you. It seems the toxic wastes are seeping into your water table.

(out back --- outback get it? no, probably not)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got your bus ticket booked yet Boo? Or are you planning to hitch-hike? If so i'd suggest you get started on your little hitch-hiking sign now. You only have 6 weeks and I know you have trouble with tricky words like 'New' and 'York'.

PS. probably best you get someone to help you with holding out your thumb. Maybe tie a ribbon around it? Don't want you getting confused again and flipping off all your potential rides.

Wait... what happened to the part of your post where you say that you and Nidan were looking forward to seeing me? Did you remove it because you thought it made the two of you look too needy? Because you thought people might get the idea that between the two of you there was such a lack of creativity and imagination that compared to you, a flat gray cement wall looked like a circus of rainbows? In 3-D?

That without me to hold your hands and suggest amusing things to do... and drink... you'd end up looking like Marty and Angie on a typical Saturday night? That you'd be as interesting and flavorful as a plate of matzo?

Gee.... wouldn't that just be too, too bad?

Asmodeus

Shouldn't you be off making preparations for that 5 minutes of summer Finland is about to have?

Be-Bop-A-Lula, as an SSN the only concern you should be having right now is gaining our approval.

Now the fact that you're not a GooberNational and you've taken Gasmode to task for being one is a step in the right direction, but our requirements here are a bit more stringent than just agreeing with us regarding GooberNationals.

You are hereby requested and required ... but mostly just required ... to challenge another SSN (and hey, Gasmode is right there so ... ) to a game of CMBN when it comes out. Let's see if you can handle that task with some degree of wit and verve.

Remember lad, you're being judged ... of course you're being judged by people like Stuka, Boo Radley and Michael so it's not like you're up before the Supreme Court is it.

Joe

I am most humbled to have been deemed worthy to have been addressed by the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Spent some time back in the 80's in your area, 3 months to be exact, invoved in the constuction of Kimberly Diaper warehouse in Ogden. Automated racks 100 feet high .They obviously had the foresight to see that the aging incontinent Utah population would be a fantastic growth market. And I'm sure you must be grateful for such easy access.

Ahhh yes my time there is unforgetable. ..................Tick....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................Tock.....................................................................................................................................

My dear Dudsker.22,

So nice of you to stop by! I do have to insist that you take your hand out of your Garanimals, before you address us, M'kay?

You are very welcome. However, I daresay it seems I need to edit my original post to address the fact that the cattle are lead by blind mice. I also should have realized that only someone from Akron, Ohio could be a South Park Mr. Mackey fan. That's just tragic.

Colorado.....Utah.....schmoootah, neither state has contributed anything significant to our great nation. Don't know why you would waste your breath argueing over them.

Shaw argues about everything, and reverb is just an SSN and deserves nothing but contempt.

Colorado.....Utah.....schmoootah, neither state has contributed anything significant to our great nation. Don't know why you would waste your breath argueing over them.

Versus ,say, that great State of New York where the only thing that brings politicians together is an arraignment.

Your point is well taken.

Versus ,say, that great State of New York where the only thing that brings politicians together is an arraignment.

Your point is well taken.

Well said Be-Bop-A-Lula, by George you may have the makings of a Serf to the CessPool ... in a couple of years.

But I have yet to see an acceptable (or even an unacceptable) challenge from you. Let's be about it, lad.

Joe

You are very welcome. However, I daresay it seems I need to edit my original post to address the fact that the cattle are lead by blind mice. I also should have realized that only someone from Akron, Ohio could be a South Park Mr. Mackey fan. That's just tragic.

That's the best you can do, Mr. Worst Coaster?

Ahh... it saddens me, yes it does. It truly saddens me. To think of all the glorious challenges that have passed through this thread throughout the years and to find it reduced to odd cattle and blind mice metaphors.

I remember when mockery was epic! Wait... where'd it go... Ah... here it is!

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?p=696885&highlight=Poo+Badley#post696885

OGSF's response to my scathing challenge. A thing of beauty (Unlike OGSF, who's physical attributes are only surpassed by his command of the English language. Actually... it's surpassed by your common plankton's command of the English language)

A thing of beauty (Unlike OGSF, who's physical attributes are only surpassed by his command of the English language. Actually... it's surpassed by your common plankton's command of the English language)

Whose. WHOSE.

It is to laugh.

what happened to the part of your post where you say that you and Nidan were looking forward to seeing me?

It was only relevant while there was a chance of having NgCav's M-14 for the afternoon. The thought of you skipping merrily off the bus, eyes full of hope and whimsy as you finally get to meet your CM mentor, only to be met by a hail of and fall lifeless to the ground was actually quite cheerful. Sadly as I plan to avoid the midwest as much as Joe avoids baths, I may be merely armed with a souvenir Yankees bat. Slower in the delivery but much the same effect...I must remember not to wear white.

... as you finally get to meet your CM mentor...

M'Lud Croda's going to be there? Oh, Frabjous day! Even more reason to stay away from Noo Yawk!

I plan to avoid baths...

So you and Nidan will fit right in together. You do know he worked the carny circuit under the name Stencho The FunkMeister?

...I must remember not to wear white.

Someone like you should never wear white.

I set it low on porpoise. Sadly, you didn't know we were playing Limbo.

More steel drums!!!

Well anytime someone starts involving cetaceans I'm never sure what I'm supposed to be doing. What exactly are you doing with them, Limbo and steel drums? Are you a performer sort of like the ones with donkeys who does acts for enlisted men who cross over a certain Mexican border? You soooo crazzzyyy!!

I wouldn't take that if I were you, Boo*

*and gawd knows I'm thankful every morning when I awake and realise I'm not Boo Radley

Just as we are sad every morning when we awake, come here and see that you're still around.

Joe

Well anytime someone starts involving cetaceans I'm never sure what I'm supposed to be doing. What exactly are you doing with them, Limbo and steel drums? Are you a performer sort of like the ones with donkeys who does acts for enlisted men who cross over a certain Mexican border? You soooo crazzzyyy!!

Which certain Mexican border are you referring to? Obviously it isn't a random Mexican border. Not one of your run of the mill Mexican borders. The sort of Mexican border you can find almost anywhere. Like in Idaho or Vermont. The kind of Mexican border which never changes, no matter where you are. Like a Big Mac.

As for donkeys, you'd have to talk to Yeknod about that. I don't work with animals. Or babies, for that matter. Well... there's Stuka, of course. He's sort of like that. And by that I don't mean he's like a baby animal that's all cute and furry. He's more like a baby brought up by animals. And not noble like Tarzan or Mowgli. He's sort of what you'd get if you had a baby which was brought up in the wild by some kind of hairless possum-like creature. A possum-like creature who in turn was brought up by some kind of lizard. Downstream from 3 Mile Island. Under some high tension power lines.

Really, the baby would have a better chance being brought up by an inanimate object.

Unless that inanimate object turned out to be Emrys.

I just wanted to say that even if Dudster0.8 managed to approach in high heels and a little caper I could hardly summon enough enthusiasm to lift an eyelid or curl a lip or contort my bowels in such a way as to impersonate something passing in fog... not that we'd be so lucky...

[peering across the misty Paddock pond]

... as to get a fully laden tanker passing through to flatten the semi-rigid inflatables around here