CMBM : Community Websites

CMBO had great support from fan-based websites hosting user made scenarios/skins/ etc., and some very talented graphic artists to mod the game when it came out, so i'm wondering if anyone out there has plans to actively support CMBN?

I'm curious because there were 100's (1000's?) of user made senarios/mods for CMBO/CMBB/CMAK that had dedicated sites supported those games. I know from running such a site that i had at one time at least 20+ links to other CM sites that were supporting the games thru hosting scenarios, graphic mods, tactical guides and so on.

As a self confessed "mod slut" i hope that the new generation of WWII CM games can generate the same level of interest that CMBO/BB/AK managed to attract

I would guess they will have plenty of mod's out there. Even some of the testers have made mods already so since there are few of us and hopefully many many many many of you, stands to reason there will be quite a bit. (no mod was ever better than the Japanese conversion for CMBO).

As for community sites, there used to be a webring for the old CMx1 games. One of you guys could possibly make it easier for you guys to all be known. :)