Partisans, Supply and Garrisons

I've struggles with peking as well. I have had it garrisoned and get hit multiple times as well. Rither there is a bug or it has something to do with the port / rail line needing to be manned as well. MPP loss not so bad but splits china railways in two.

We have some SUPPLY events in place that will reduce supply for some cities that aren't actually related to PARTISANS and this is likely the case here.

Initially I believe we had it worded as Partisan Activity etc., but changed the wording to 'Resistance Activity' to try and limit confusion but long story short there is no way to prevent these actions via the usual Partisan limiting actions of placing your units in key locations and so on.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

• 3 weeks later...

Been watching this one carefully and there is still something not right. I have had several more hits on Peking. Some come up as "resistance activity" as you have stated Hubert, but others are definitely "Partisan activity" even though there is a garrison in place.

Is it possible that with partisans or chinese units in occupation of Yenan that it could be triggering the event? I noticed that while I was in possession of Yenan they stopped, but then when partisans retook Yenan they started up again. However I was not in possesson of Yenan for very long so it may only have been coincidence.

Been watching this one carefully and there is still something not right. I have had several more hits on Peking. Some come up as "resistance activity" as you have stated Hubert, but others are definitely "Partisan activity" even though there is a garrison in place.

Is it possible that with partisans or chinese units in occupation of Yenan that it could be triggering the event? I noticed that while I was in possession of Yenan they stopped, but then when partisans retook Yenan they started up again. However I was not in possesson of Yenan for very long so it may only have been coincidence.

There's so many dudes (billions) in China, nobody knows what's going on.

The Trump Doctrine,

-Legend