Hubert--is the protection on this game STARFORCE's Online Activation, or related?

I saw a post online a couple of days ago that stated that your new Online Activation System is basically Starforce's Online Activation System with perhaps an adjustment or two for your purposes. True or False, please?

Despite the fact that this version of Starforce does not install any drivers on your PC, I'm sure you must be aware that I and MANY OTHER PEOPLE do not want ANYTHING Starforce-related on their PC due to the protection's past reputation. The question is...Is your Online Activation System either in toto or adjusted from Starforce's?

How was this a troll? I own the game myself, don't know if it's Starforce or not, and don't care (I owned many Starforce games in the past w/o any problems), but I could see where some people would.

At the worst they could have phrased the question a bit better, but I think any purchaser or prospective purchaser has the right to have full information about the DRM you are using.

BattleOfJutland,

A quick look at the posting history of MadWoman will tell you that my decision was not made in a vacuum.

Unfortunately, much like others have noticed, MadWoman does appear to be trolling, and at this point I have no reason to believe this post was anything otherwise.

Why?

Well first off I have no idea what he is referring to as there is no link or tangible evidence that he is not just continuing to troll on these forums, and secondly the game does not use Starforce.

I hope this helps,

Hubert