Any more Modules/patches coming out???

Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if anybody has heard of any more upcoming modules or patchs for Combat Mission Afghanistan or Shock Force? If anyone knows of any info regarding this question please post and let everyone else know.

P.S. Can't wait for the new Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy to be released

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if anybody has heard of any more upcoming modules or patchs for Combat Mission Afghanistan or Shock Force? If anyone knows of any info regarding this question please post and let everyone else know.

P.S. Can't wait for the new Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy to be released

Thanks

Same question different day, so any news anyone?

You'll have to wait until CMBN is released. It is taking up all of the development time at the moment.

CMA should receive at least another patch, which should hopefully include the code to prevent the "flashing" that was fixed with the 1.31 CMSF patch. I don't know what the content of this patch will be and how many issues it may or may not address.

CMSF should see one last patch to 1.32/1.33. This should fix the panzerfaust bug with the APCs and some other issues. I don't know exactly which ones will be addressed and which ones will not. This last patch will NOT add water effects as seen in CMBN to CMSF.

You'll have to wait until CMBN is released. It is taking up all of the development time at the moment.

CMA should receive at least another patch, which should hopefully include the code to prevent the "flashing" that was fixed with the 1.31 CMSF patch. I don't know what the content of this patch will be and how many issues it may or may not address.

CMSF should see one last patch to 1.32/1.33. This should fix the panzerfaust bug with the APCs and some other issues. I don't know exactly which ones will be addressed and which ones will not. This last patch will NOT add water effects as seen in CMBN to CMSF.

Thanks for the update:D