SC2 Weapons and Warfare In Russia

Hi, Love the new upgrade but I have a couple of questions. 1) I have noticed the Russian Armor is Shooting Twice in a turn. I have never seen that before. Is this a glitch? and if not where I find this in the manual. 2) If you cut off a city(no Rail lines open) how can the city keep being reinforced? Thanks

New upgrade???? W & W is passe'.:rolleyes: Get ready for WW2 ala WW1. 2 strike armored forces are now the norm, except, perhaps, Italian and Japanese variety, depending upon what scenario you are playing.

You have to bomb down the efficiency/supply of both the city and the port, if there is one, otherwise a 5 / 50% city will be able to reinforce to 8, a 4/40 to 7, a 3/30 to 6, and on until there is always one /10% which can reinforce to 4.

GM, notice that strategic bombers have 2 strikes also, again depending, what do you think they might be proficient at? That's it.... they diminish supply, they reduce supply with strategic attack and guess what happens if you vanquish an enemy unit that is under 5 supply?

That's right! They can't rejuvenate at the lower MPP cost, they have to completely rebuild from scratch, like new units. Now have you got some ideas about how to play more efficiently?:)

If you cut off a city(no Rail lines open) how can the city keep being reinforced? Thanks

Just wanted to add to the above in case it wasn't clear that resources like towns and cities provide supply to units in or near them based on their own supply value, which is why SeaMonkey is suggesting using Strategic Bombers to pummel the city in question down to rubble.

Weapons and Warfare will be a good training ground for playing the more recent releases, and once you've finished playing that you'll be pleased to know that with every release lots of new features have been released.

Decision Events are probably the most important, and in both the recent Global Conflict release, and in the soon to be released WWI game they play a very important role, allowing for a lot more re-playability than we had in the version your playing.

• 1 month later...

Whoa, SeaMonkey. What is that about if they are under 5 supply you have to build from scratch if vanquished? I thought any unit that is vanquished (no matter what supply) has to be rebuit from scratch? I only have SC WW1, but I am minutes from getting this one.

So my question is where in the manual is this information? And do you know if this applies in the SC:WW1 that I have?

Thank you

Off hand I'm not sure where it is in the Manual but the basic idea is that if the unit is destroyed with supply level >= 5 it can be re-purchased at a discount, i.e. this just simulates the idea that some core elements of the unit were not complete destroyed and were able to regroup and reform.

This applies to WWI and IIRC to all SC2 releases.