Wierd graphical bug on Internet Explorer AFTER playing CMSF demo!

I dont know if the CMSF demo has anything to do with this, but after trying out the demo last night for about an hour or so my internet explorer started getting this graphical bug. Everytime I switch to a different page there would be these squares across the screen which looked like bits of the previous page. Sometimes they went away after closing a page and reopening another.

This morning I'm not seeing this bug so far. But could it have been caused by the demo? I was playing it in max graphics settings btw.

Well this is why I put this thread in the General forum, it's probably nothing to do with the demo. Could it have been caused by the video card being too hot? Now I was also letting a 53 minute Youtube video load in the background for about an hour or so. I only saw this bug after watching the video.

Yes it sounds like a video hardware problem. CMSF and video decoding working together might have been a bit too much for your poor abused video card.

Inadequate cooling is the only thing that could permanently damage your hardware and that is not CMSF's fault. Take the side of your case or something or check your fans for dust.

I used to have a cheap little video card with a heatsink but no fan and that could not handle the strain. I had to open the side of my case and point a desk fan into it!