Byte Campaign: Guardians of the Homeland

Hello folks,

I have prepared a 3-battle Red byte campaign for you. What is a byte campaign? It's a mini-snack sized campaign of 2-3 battles where the average length of missions is no more than 30-45 minutes, and a reinforced company. The inspiration is old Der Kessel byte operations for CMBB.

In Guardians of the Homeland you are stepping into the boots of a Republican Guards recon company's commander who gets caught in the middle of a civil war and, in later parts, a foreign invasion. I have two more parts planned.

Note that as the missions are short, they can also be very challenging and tricky. Eg. the very first mission requires some trial and error to get right. However, it also only lasts 15 minutes so it shouldn't take too long to figure out what you are supposed to do. But you can always ask for clues... ;) The other two battles are not as tricky, but may still require couple of takes.

Hope you'll have some fun moments!

Link to Repository

img_1006_01.jpg

Woot! My CMSF time these days is almost exclusively company sized battles as Red so this has me jizzing my pants! I hope it's somesort of fiendish Lost Vikings -style gameplay with puzzles that require you to construct barricades out of the remains of your comrades while Communazi zombies block all routes to the satellite control center!

Hyvä homma, raportoin lisää kun oon polttanut näppini näitten kanssa. :D

Really, they surrendered in battle 1? That's interesting, I've never seen that happen! You shouldn't need to occupy any objectives to win, just destroying the trucks should be enough. But it is possible that surrendering somehow denies you the points for destroying the trucks, maybe?