Team play?

Apologies if I'm being slow on the uptake, but I noticed in a couple of the recent preview reports that some games were being played with 2 on each side. Is that actually 4 computers involved, with the forces of each side formally split between the 2 team members? Or was it just that each side had two people looking at the same computer and combining ideas and observations?

I looked at the Features list, and it doesn't advertise team play, as far as I saw, but it'd be a welcome feature if it's gotten in.

Team play would absolutely revolutionize CM! Perhaps that is something BF could think of for Cmx3 engine. 2v2 capability would be good for PBEM. I think anything more would be a bit hard to do, or at least take a very long time to complete. For RTS I would love to see a 3v3 + 1 observer slot for each side. 3v3 because 3 is the set up for base military composition ie 3 squads make 1 platoon, 3 platoons make 1 company ect... If each player had a company the entire side would equal 1 battalion with the observer possible acting as a battalion commander for higher tactical play.

No team play possible. But I did a lot of 2 vs 2 PBEM with CMX1 and this is also possible CMBN. Just divide forces and share password with counterpart and you can have a lot of fun :)

Awwww. Shame, that. Not, by even the slightest whisker of a smidgeon, a dealbreaker, but I do so like co-op game play :) Thanks for clearing that up.

Team play would absolutely revolutionize CM! Perhaps that is something BF could think of for Cmx3 engine. 2v2 capability would be good for PBEM. I think anything more would be a bit hard to do, or at least take a very long time to complete. For RTS I would love to see a 3v3 + 1 observer slot for each side. 3v3 because 3 is the set up for base military composition ie 3 squads make 1 platoon, 3 platoons make 1 company ect... If each player had a company the entire side would equal 1 battalion with the observer possible acting as a battalion commander for higher tactical play.

+1 Oooh too Dream! :D