No Winter Mod for Universal Carrier?

I found one. at cmmods, ZIMORODOK_ROMANIAN_MALAXA_WHITEWASH.ZIP

basically a carrier, same bmp numbers in cmbb and cmbo but * numbered 53680-53689. in bb and ak you add 50000 to summer number for winter. summer is 3680-3689. I dont have cmbo so i dont know. you could unzip and renumber, but you have to know how to save original before you overwrite.

Unfortunately, there were a large number of British vehicles that never received winter mods. I don't know if this is a reflection of history, the lack of CW units fighting in snowy condtions during the war, or because these vehicles did not hold as much interest for the modders.

You're right. One that puzzles me, however, is the M3 White Scout car, which is also a U.S. vehicle. Combat Mission Outpost shows a pair of Winter Mods for it by Matthew Peterson that supposedly are somewhere on Combat Mission HQ. I've checked everywhere on that site and can't find it. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Originally posted by Sequoia:

You're right. One that puzzles me, however, is the M3 White Scout car, which is also a U.S. vehicle. Combat Mission Outpost shows a pair of Winter Mods for it by Matthew Peterson that supposedly are somewhere on Combat Mission HQ. I've checked everywhere on that site and can't find it. Does anyone know what happened to them?

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/ Have you looked through here

cmbb summer

3688 have yet to see this little round thing

3689 portrait

this is the allied, the one i sent you is winter romanian, winter russian would be above plus 50000

also shares bmp with val i think

12653 ?

i blue greened one to match zims blue green stuart etc for cmbb pacific.

had to cut and paste track area for pinkeys

[ February 25, 2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]