Is there a less ink-intensive version of the manual?

Even printing this thing in B&W will each through my ink cartidges.....

I had failed to look again in the game directory for the updated manual, and lo, there is a printer friendly version.

I bought the CMSF+Marines bundle, so hopefully the manual has all of the information.

I patched up to 1.31, but I don't see a manual specifc for this version. Perhaps this is only required if I purchase additional modules?

As it was explained to me, the printer-friendly version of the manual came out with British forces. So, if you have British forces (or NATO), you'll have printer-friendly versions of the core (patched to 1.20), British and NATO manuals. I was told that there is not a printer-friendly version of the Marines manual.

Bob

Major,

First nice to see a fellow Pa'er here. I know I will get blasted for this but you better bleed Black and Yellow. Anyhow I found this forum to be your best manual. There is a wealth of knowledge posted here on any and everything. Ditch the manual and post your questions here they will be answered.

Hey eniced73.

I bleed as much black and yellow as anyone who didn't grow up a yinzer can....

From MI originally and went to U of M. Thought I understood a bit about football mania until I moved to P-burg.

I wish I could dig up my old login info as I didn't feel some much like a young'in posting on these forums.....