Any one Skip a Module

Sequoia

Just wondering if any of you out there got NATO and skipped the Marines and/or the Brits or some other combination like that and why. I can see non-Americans skipping the Marines as the most likely scenario but then you don't get the T-90 and BMP-3 either.

Yep, got CMSF and NATO only. Was going to be just CMSF. Why: Moderns not my bag at all, especially this setting. Only got it to get acquainted with the engine and controls for Normandy. Got NATO simply for the change of playing the German forces (along with two similarly equipped other nations). It's good but I shall be glad when Normandy comes along, doubt CMSF will get much use after for me.

I did not get the British module. I got Marines bundled with CMSF, and I grabbed NATO about a week after it came out, three nations in one module was too good to pass up. I don't plan on getting the British Forces module since Normandy is coming out and I know my CMSF time will be curtailed for quite a while when that happens ;) I just didn't see a real reason to get it, It has one nations armed forces, no huge Red items, the only thing that really makes me want to get it are on-board mortars. LoL, no offense to the brits, but their equipment doesn't really capture my attention like some others nations do.