Will we have these?

Nebelwerfurs and STG 44 at any time in the future.Just curious.A Nebelwerfur would really dominate the battlefield and I can see a whole mission designed around trying to take one out with a small U.S.Army unit.:D I really need to learn to mod.I have so many ideas in my head about awesome missions I want to see.Maybe I will quit my job and start modding full time.Who needs a roof over your head and food in your belly.I can be the homeless Modder with just a laptop and a Starbucks with WiFi to upload all my Mods.:D

Nebelwefers are off-map artillery - four different flavors of it as a matter of fact. U.S. has Xylophone and Calliope barrage rockets too. At least currently. There's still a question to be resolved of when exactly to introduce them.

STG 44 assault rifle is indeed in. You can spot 'em sprinkled through the screenshots. I textured that bad boy myself! :D

I noticed that the BAR is missing in the US small arms TO&E list. Much has been said about the quantity of BAR in a squad in previous posts, so I assume that this is just an oversight. Right???

Merry Christmas,

Yes, BARs are definitely in. Hopefully Moon or whoever else can edit the list will see this and fix the TO&E list. :)