M32 Mgl

I have just played with the Marines and i noticed that the rate of fire of the M 32 grenade launcher is slower than before.

From what i remember, Marines used to shoot a lot of grenades and now it seems they use less this weapon ( just like the m 203 grenade laucher on rifles).

Am i wrong ? Did someone noticed that ?

Last question, if it was modified is it more realistic ?

I have just played with the Marines and i noticed that the rate of fire of the M 32 grenade launcher is slower than before.

From what i remember, Marines used to shoot a lot of grenades and now it seems they use less this weapon ( just like the m 203 grenade laucher on rifles).

Am i wrong ? Did someone noticed that ?

Last question, if it was modified is it more realistic ?

I've noticed that it depends on the distance to the target. Closer target really get lit up.

To piggy-back on this thread--does anyone know to what capacity the M32 is being fielded by the Marines today? I wouldn't expect it's in the numbers we see in CMSF (M32 for every team leader, 3 per squad). I've been wanting to investigate but haven't come across too much information about how and in what numbers it's being deployed today.

Just curious.