Question about AT weapons in 1.31

I asked exactly the same question re the Canadian (no satchel charges) and Dutch (no radios) Campaigns before the 1.31 patch and was told yes wait for the patch.

One would think that not having any inf AT weapons is a pretty serious problem unless none of the scenarios have enemy armor. But, there may be a workaround. (I hadn't even missed my Canadian engineers not having satchel charges until it was pointed out in a forum.)

At least the Canadian and Dutch Campaigns seem fixed now.

BF please restore "acquire" to the editor!

Bumping for the above thought. It's troublesome that I can't create scenarios with, for example, Dutch or Canadian infantry carrying any anti-tank weapons unless they begin the scenario inside their vehicles. I don't necessarily want them to begin a battle inside G-wagons or whatever, or even to have those vehicles present in the battle at all (such as if they are dealing with a Syrian counter-attack or the terrain is not vehicle friendly). But unless they begin in vehicles, I have no choice by leave them helpless against armor. Does anyone else recognize this as a problem?