Capturing Screens

vincere

Because that's probably why it expired in the first place. I've never registered my FRAPs and it still works, for years now. Just use it.

Nope, I didn't register it first time round.

RCMP- Somebody on this forum mentioned MILSketch. A free software to put nato symbols arrows etc on screens. I've downloaded but not had chance to work it our yet. Other's have posted some nice looking pics using it:

www.historicalsoftware.com/HSC/HSCmilsketch.htm

Nope, I didn't register it first time round.

RCMP- Somebody on this forum mentioned MILSketch. A free software to put nato symbols arrows etc on screens. I've downloaded but not had chance to work it our yet. Other's have posted some nice looking pics using it:

www.historicalsoftware.com/HSC/HSCmilsketch.htm

Thanks.....seems amazing but I wonder if it is a tad too complicated. Just looking for a program that can place a few arrows on a screen shot :)

Thanks.....seems amazing but I wonder if it is a tad too complicated. Just looking for a program that can place a few arrows on a screen shot :)

GIMP does this, although I'm not very good with it yet.

http://www.gimp.org/ There's tutorials too.

Thanks for the screenshot of Arma 2 MeatEtr. I really should get this, Maybe I asked this before, but does it have a good "solitaire" campaign, or is it primarily multi-player online (which I'm not keen on).

There's a ton of single player stuff to do. Besides the main campaign and scenarios, there's a bunch of user made ones too (armaholic.com). There's also an easy editor to use as well. You can whip up all sorts of little battles in a just a few minutes. It's a virtual battlefield sandbox.

Check youtube, tons of videos! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPAgoZspQ8

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for suggestions.

I have found MilSketch very promising, but a little fiddley.

Paint.Net hs been the easiests to use to madify images. And Fraps has been the best for me so long as it doesn't ask me to pay again.

Thanks again

edit: it's hard to make out but this is a mg floating in the air with version 1.30

post-13152-14186762213_thumb.jpg