The Peng Challenge Thread Has Lunch and it's Dutch Treat

The rules are as follows, you clog footed dike dancers!

We don't like you or your tulips either. You’re both too garishly colored, although the flowers smells better. Not like that's difficult.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any. On the Goobernational scale, you fall somewhere between the Ozzies and sheetrock. But without the panache.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn… and then more derision. And did I mention scorn? We believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing. Don’t bother the Olde Ones because they're hardly ever here. Normally you wouldn't be allowed to challenge anyone above your station, but as we've had a hiring freeze on for a bit, feel free to challenge anyone here who'll waste their time on you.

This may be against the rules, but as the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, I'm handing out a special dispensation. And some lovely tea cozies some of the lads made up while incarcer... er... on vacation.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What do you do with a naked hippy?

What do you do with a naked hippy?

What do you do with a naked hippy, earl-I in the morning?"

Well... if it's Emrys, the list is pretty much endless, innit? Anything involving woodchippers, carbolic acid, car batteries with alligator clips, claw hammers, dental drills, apple pealers... I mean, we're talking about Stalin's Christmas list here, aren't we?

Some do. I play CMAK because my poor old tired computer can't handle CMSF. Don't know what I'll do when CM:Normandy comes out.

Some play CMBB and supposedly, the Minnesota Miscreants get together on moonless nights and play Nude Twister while listening to salsa music, but that could just be hearsay.

So if I understand this correctly this is a challenge thread in the CMSF forum without anyone to challenge?

Well, that's what I expected from it anyway.. It could be convenient if it where somehow visible who is actually playing this game.

Michael, arent you supposed to be watering the plants at the moment? And sorry for diving into your private life but it was bound to happen one day. Better me than the cops... I thought nudism in USA is illegal? Quite some contraband you are hosting there.

To stay on topic, just had some Dutch lunch: Snert

Sounds like crap but it is actually quite good when it's cold outside:

401px-Erwtensoep_roggebrood_katenspek.jpg

Since it appears that I'm treating, I thought this is the very least I could do. Happy meals!

After 18 months, the game between Seanachai and myself has resumed. Seanachai, playing the evil, jack-booted thugs is sporting the latest in 88mm exploding stuff technology. I'm driving Churchills wielding their awesome 57mm pop-guns. There is much hiding on my part.

Stuka, Peng and Costard are all fighting separate battles utilizing the same bocage map. I'm the handsome, apple-cheeked, corn-fed 'Muricans and those three serve the Dark Lord (For once I don't mean Karl Rove).

My forces remain the same throughout the three battles, while they were invited to pick whatever they wanted.

Peng, that gamey bastiche bought Tigers and lots of them, while Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants bought Tigers AND Hetzers.

He and Peng should skip lightly, hand in hand, through the gamey fields of Gamey-Gamerston Towne, I hate them so much.

So far, I'm holding my own in both battles, just with the sheer brilliance of my...er... brilliance.

Costard on the other hand, bought MkIV's and it's so surprised me, he's kicking my arse all over the place.

I hate him too.

18 Months?

I must admit I have some unfinished business with several other forum members. Partly my bad, partly theirs. Unfortunately with all this patching going on I bet they can't be used anymore.

Anyways, Nidan1 is going to try to hold his own with the sand-mustaches, against my (hopefully) superior Dutch forces.

Lars sounds like something coming from an arse, so I guess I rather stick with snert than.