Hey Mord...

Eagle2

I have planned and have worked incrementally on doing a radio chatter (vehicle only) mod for all the Nations...even the Russians in CM:A. The hard part is finding quality radio traffic that doesn't have a lot of noise and gun fire or stupid You Tube music mixed in (I HATE, HATE, HATE, those Goddamn tribute videos!!!!!). Believe it or not I have been trying to do the Brits since they came out...But couldn't find enough clips (even with J. Kettler's help) to use.

The Brit Cuss mod is really only half finished and would like to have more voices added to it. As well as more for the US. Version besides just my own. Germans and Dutch I'd have to have actors to help...I can't speak either language.

Trust me it's hard to coordinate...I had volunteers lined up for the US and Brits and no one came through outside of George and actually he wasn't even part of my original call to arms.

So, if anyone wants to volunteer and has a mic let me know and we'll try. But don't say it if you can't do it.

I could use a couple of guys for each nation, the more the better actually.

Mord.