12 new CMSF scenarios to download

I clicked on what appears to be the download link. But then it looks like you have to register at the rapidshare site in order to download. Why can't this just be uploaded to the repository?

Edit: Ok gotta right click and "save as" to get the download to work. Just clicking on it takes you to the rapidshare site.

I couldn't get the files unzipped, the dl was only 106 bytes. Which is obviously way too small, somethings not right. Just now tried dling again and it says: "Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached."

I had the same thing, would be interested in knowing what they are, but I think I'll wait till they're on the repo.

It would be a good idea, but i'm not the designer of these scenarios (but i will ask him to put them on the repository), i don't know how to put them in, and the 3rd idea is also to make my site known by the players :)

But in some weeks i'll try to put hem on BF repository ;)

Is the downloading possible with the link so ?

I have seen this offer of new scenarios in other places. It leads to a company that tries to get you to sign up or pay for faster downloads. I tried the free download, it makes it you wait and then I got a "fine unavailable" sign.

I think it could be a scam. Suggest you wait till it's at Depository or GAJ's site (if the scenarios even exist).