Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Afghanistan face textures

Mord

All I can say is not like CMSF!!! :D

I investigated the CMA skin texture too and was frankly scared off - little coward that I am.

My only suggeston is to run a test. Paint each finger a different bright color and see what bits wrap where. I've used that technique to figure out entire tank skins working with a blank bmp file! :)

All I can say is not like CMSF!!! :D

I investigated the CMA skin texture too and was frankly scared off - little coward that I am.

Amen to that...I've done about four tests so far and it's friggin' hard...CMSF placement was way easier comparably speaking but then again the original texture were so nice not much was needed. I am not much of a painter so most of my stuff is cut and paste and what I have done ends up all swirled around the model.

My only suggeston is to run a test. Paint each finger a different bright color and see what bits wrap where. I've used that technique to figure out entire tank skins working with a blank bmp file! :)

That's a good idea. I will definitely give that a try, thanks. Maybe I'll be able to figure out what is actually a finger and what isn't! The hand pics are very misleading.

How many (Muj) Afghan faces did they build in at the end? I haven't had time to try the demo but the pre-release screenies definitely had an "Attack of the Goatherding Clones" look.

There are 6 different faces...they go from full beard, to Quaker beard, to beard and moustache...It'll probably look really stupid to have any without some kind of beard because the model is very square jawed so that it displays the facial hair realistically. The good news is though, extra or new faces can be added easily enough...well, once the modding process is complete...which isn't so easy.

Mord.