This is brilliant.

Other Means

That chick is hilarious...Her word choices are damned near brilliant. She really gets the difference between a word that's funny and a word that makes you snot milk all over your keyboard.

Really good stuff. Her cartoons style rules.

Mord.

Allie Brosh is an American blogger who lives in Hamilton, Montana. She maintains a humor blog, HyperboleAndAHalf, posting anecdotes from her life as well as observational humor.

Contents

[hide]

[edit] Biography

Brosh spent her early childhood in California before moving to rural Idaho at age 7.[1] She attended college at the University of Montana[2] after being recruited for track.[3] After graduating on July 30, 2009[4], she and her boyfriend Duncan moved to Montana,[5]where he works on cancer research[6] and she blogs professionally. She dislikes spiders.

[edit] Blogging Style

In HyperboleAndAHalf, Brosh combines observational and absurdist humor with Paint graphics to relate events from her life in rural Montana. She frequently writes on the effects of ADHD and Synesthesia on her interactions with the world. Her blog is the source of several popular Internet memes, including a humorously "improved" medical pain chart[7][8] and the "Alot", a fantasy creature which Brosh imagines when writers mis-type the words "a lot".[9] Her blog has recently shown up on reddit[10] and Digg[11]. As a result of her success, she has been invited to write a humor column on the Collaborative blog The Gloss.[12]

[edit] Links

How can you say 'Funny, funny stuff!' and not get the 'Parp' reference? Did you lose your gentle readers and were just amused by the pretty colors? Did your caretaker read it and laughed so loud that you just assumed it was funny?

I think he got it, and repeated part of the story as it as it was told.

Which leaves you somewhat exposed old chap.

But let us not let that get in the way of my monumental thread (if you ignore Emrys - but I think that's assumed).

I think he got it, and repeated part of the story as it as it was told.

Which leaves you somewhat exposed old chap.

But let us not let that get in the way of my monumental thread (if you ignore Emrys - but I think that's assumed).

What he said.

But you mustn't be too harsh on poor old M the W, he is after all suffering from sleep deprivation and the fact that even on his best days, he's always a few fries short of a Happy Meal.