Terrible mouse lag & how to disable this stupid music

strelok

I tried to play the demo, but my mouse cursor jumps like a rabbit. The mouse lag is totally unbearable and I cannot play this game. My PC is: Athlon XP 2,4; Geforce 7600GS; 258.96 nvidia driver on Windows XP.

Second thing - is there a way to disable this stupid music (and background-sound in menu) when loading the mission? I really hated it already in the Shock Force, had to turn off the speakers when loading... Cant you people add a simple option - no stupid rubbish music? No music at all? Is this so hard?

It's pretty easy to just add your own music too if you want. I uploaded what I prefer here:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=744

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=743

I assume mods can be used between games, at least don't see why not.

héhé, I hope you cooled down, played the game without mouse lag and this next day will be great :)

No. In fact, I removed the demo from my PC and stopped trying to fight with this weird CM engine. I didn't found a way to remove the lag. It's sad, because I'm really interested in Afghanistan conflict. But I can always return to Squad Battles: Soviet Afghan War.