NATO vehicle modding

As mentioned before I have plans to release the templates to all vehicles, weapons and soldier included in the NATO module.

By template I mean the clean texture without any dirt, sand or cammou.

Also give you the UVW mapping for the textures. This would help you out finding where each piece of geometry is. However I´m not too sure this is needed since in most textures it is pretty clear what is where.

I might even do this before the release of the module. I´m not sure how useful that would be though since you would not be able to see the result of the work until the module is released.

I had an unexpected backup problem though. Because of this I don´t have the original 100% clean texture. They are clean enough so that you can paint on to top of it but not totally flat as in the initial phase of texturing. I´m sorry about that. However you will see that it will indeed be less work than having to clean up before getting started with the real fun work. Actually this cleaning up takes more time than painting itself most of the time! Specially for NATO where we added a lot of dirt and sand to the vehicles.

Just a heads up, so you can start to clean your brushes, mix your paints and start checking your references. :)

--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...