CMBO vs. CMBO SE

Additional to that it has a number of texture mods (some pre-installed, some optional on the CD) for units, terrain etc. Nothing that somebody with a fully modded CMBO wouldn't already have, but good if you're a newbie (which the Special Edition was mainly made for in the first place), or if you're too lazy to search the fansites, download and test all those mods.

Martin

I have SE. I feel it's not worth purchasing it if you already have the regular version. SE is already fully patched, which you can get online. It has over 150 scenarios, but it is my understanding that you can get them online. It has mods in a file, but you can get them online as well. Save your money and purchase CMBB. smile.gif

Originally posted by Moon:

...but good if you're a newbie (which the Special Edition was mainly made for in the first place), or if you're too lazy to search the fansites, download and test all those mods.

Martin

That's an exact description of me. I just played the demo and ordered CMBO, can't beat the $20 price tag. Can any of you guys recommend some of the "must-have" mods? I'm really looking to upgrade all the textures. Thanks!