How to avoid to be spotted too early?

I'm playing with the demo the "Going to town" battle.

I'd using Red, my plan is to hide my men in houses waiting for Blu enter in town and moving in the street and only then fire them trying to inflict the max demage.

I place all my men in houses with Hide command ... but when Blu start to move immediatly they spot some of my soldiers and start to fire them. It's impossible, how are they able my troups hidden in houses?

How to avoid that and maintain my soldiers hidden until Blu enter the town?

Thx

P.S. I sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand ;)

You have to remember that the Blue forces have a ton of IR and other spotting devices. I don't remember that map, but if there's a second row of houses in the town, set up your troops there. Setting up your forces on the outskirts with an open field is pretty much suicide, Blue forces own the open. Try to draw the enemy into the town where their superior technology can't be used as effectively. Hope this helps a bit.

devices this or that, it is not normal that troops are spotted within houses while hiding...unless the spotter is 20 or less meters away, or so.

do you place them on roofs or houses with balconies? roofs and balconies are both death traps, dont send troops there if you dont have to.

other then that, if they dont shoot they should be verry hard to spot in houses when they dont shoot and maybe even hide.

PS what patch version is the demo you got?

PS what patch version is the demo you got?

v 1.20

other then that, if they dont shoot they should be verry hard to spot in houses when they dont shoot and maybe even hide.

How can I order them to don't shoot other than using Hide command?

Thank you Pandur ;)