UK files save to wrong folder

I'm not sure why CMSF British Forces files would be saving to the wrong folder. The only thing that interferes with CMSF is UAC (User Account Control) which is a security feature of Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Typically you can override UAC's behavior of using the 'Virtualstore' directory by right-clicking on the launch icon and selecting "Run as administrator" from the popup menu. To do this without right-clicking each time, right-click on the launching shortcut and select 'Properties'. Go to the 'Compatibility' tab and the bottom section labeled 'Privilege Level'. Checkmark the box next to the text that says "Run this program as an administrator". Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.

One last thing you can do is disable UAC.

With UAC enabled, files will typically be written to the 'Virtualstore' directory located at:

'\Users\{your account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Saved Games'

Win 7.

With UAC enabled, files will typically be written to the 'Virtualstore' directory located at:

'\Users\{your account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Shock Force\Game Files\Saved Games'

Thanks... Yes, that is where the savegame files are being saved. However, my regular saves are in C:/program files (x86)/battlefront/combat mission Shock Force

Hmmm... I think what happened is that I installed to a different location than default and then copied over the saved game files from my old computer. I guess I can solve the problem by copying all my saved games to the new folder that the game wants to save to...

PS: Is there any hints/help re KO-ing bunkers? I left a few messages in the other areas about the problem when one only can use squad carried weapons and can't use weapons like Javelins or big tank guns. In this case, bunkers seem almost invulnerable and can only be hurt by suicidal frontal attacks that use a lot of ammo and game-losing friendly casualties..