Help finding a few scenarios

can anyone tell me where to find the stalingrad and seelow heights packs again? I can't seem to find them on the new scenario depot.

Also wasn't there some scenario that heavily featured the Hetzers? or was that in CMBO?

Conan

Coe,

Der Alte Fritz has done an excellent job of putting together scenarios from The Scenario Depot II. I just looked up the Hetzer scenario you were asking about.

The scenario is under the Seelowe Heights compilation, and the title is CSDT-SH4-DogsofWar. It is a smashing battle with a veritable swarm of Hetzers pouring down the hill to rescue a town garrison being overwhelmed by a literal wave of Soviet armor.

Heinrich505

Coe

If you go to the Scenario Depot and look under my name you will find

1) A Scenario listing of all the major CMBB and CMAK scenarios

2) Sorted Scenario packs for both CMBB and CMBB which give you all the older scenarios (about 3,500 of them in total)

3) Newer scenarios are of course on the Scenario Depot website itself individually.