Something to consider for future games

I was reading a book on Vietnam can't remember than name of it...it was about an officer who is brought in to kick an outfit into shape in the mekong delta....they hated him but he turned them around into a top fighting unit. Well it was either him or formt the book American Warrior where it was said he could tell from the helicoptor those who were injured and those who where dead. All injured\unless paralysed turned onto their stomachs...those he saw on their back were more than likely dead.

So when a pixel troop is killed he should fall onto his back when injured onto his stomach...makes it more realsitic and also show a difference visually between the two.

Oh I'm probably a little sick but the battlefield at the moment is a very sterile place...a little blood would be good\not much just abit....also I think if a 2000lb bomb drops on your troops they should totally disapear from the screen...show one of those little exclamation mmarks...

He was talking about surveying the battlefield whilst a firefight was in action and working out which men were dead and which men may be alive and require medecs or some kind of aid...the men had been ambushed and he could tell the men in front where prob still alive due to tem being on their stomachs one he decided was dead as he was on his back...so he took the helicopter in jumped out with two others and draged the men into the coptor and shot off again...he was right the man on his back was dead. Its just something he had noticed in Vietnam...on their back dead on their stomach wounded and trying to keep low.

I want full-bore-gore all the way baby! I want limbs flying through the air and when they hit the ground we get to hear a loud bloody SPLAT! I want organs spilling out from those stomach shots. I want the pink mist for head shots! I want soldiers screaming MOMMA while trying to put their insides back in. I want to see the 50 cal do realistic damage like severing limbs or cutting the body in half!

Oh and one more thing, I want all of my troops to have a warface! :D

128770720350456989.jpg