Post Your Time Zone For Multiplayer

Trying to get a multiplayer game going here. Really looking for people in a similar time zone to mine (GMT-5). I usually can get on from 1100PM (2300) my time until whenever. I only require 3-4 hours sleep for work :)

I have all three games so I am game with whatever someone wants to play. I have yet to hook up a multiplayer game but am interested in checking it out.

Feel like I am spamming all three forums but there is no one place to post this except for the opponents finder thread which looks like no one even looks at.

Finally someone in the same vicinity as me. At least the same continent. I am usually on every night from 1100pm EST til around 200AM EST. Are you usually on later at night. Let me know and we can hook it up. Too bad more Canadians or Americans don't show an intrest in this game. Multi-multiplayer sounds fun.

OK. I am online and can see a game called Trial and Error. I try to connect and I keep timing out. I have a router hooked up so that might be the problem if you see this. I will try to disconnect and then reconnect. If you know of a solution and you see this let me know.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...