Irritated customer.

I bought EOS on Friday. I can't get the eLicense to work. I sent email to elicense@battlefront.com and to customer service. I provided screen shots and docs. I haven't had any rejected mail returned. I've heard nothing since then not even an acknowledgment that my mail was received. What's up with this? I've been with BF since CMBO was released and I've never been ignored like this. Someone please at least give me a status if not an immediate solution.

Thanks.

Yep. I tried all the suggestions. For some reason it keeps.rejecting my key as not valid. My credit card was charged. I also saved the web page after purchase with key on it. I'm cutting pasting the key and no luck. 501 error everytime. I may have messed something up, but I sure can't see it.

StellarRat, have you actually submitted a ticket to the helpdesk via the helpdesk? Or have you checked the helpdesk if your emails have been already answered? We respond to every inquiry we get within hours. If you do not get an email reply back, then this means it's been blocked by your email provider, and you can look up the responses and the status of your ticket at any time by logging into the helpdesk.

Martin

support@battlefront.com is actually parsed into the helpdesk automatically, and creates a ticket. If you do not get a response by email within 24-48 hours, the first step should be to log into the helpdesk (using the same email address you sent the email from) and check if there are any tickets there.

The Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk actually has a comprehensive article about this and other useful things with regard to support and the helpdesk.

StellarRat, have you actually submitted a ticket to the helpdesk via the helpdesk? Or have you checked the helpdesk if your emails have been already answered? We respond to every inquiry we get within hours. If you do not get an email reply back, then this means it's been blocked by your email provider, and you can look up the responses and the status of your ticket at any time by logging into the helpdesk.

Martin

No, didn't see the button to submit a ticket, but I do now. I just followed the prompts for answers in the knowledge base. I have completed a ticket now. I really think that if you provide a customer service and elicense box someone should respond, create/transfer the ticket or at least send a mail back acknowledging the mail was received and telling you to submit a ticket. If you provide more than one published method for your customers to contact you then you should have that area covered. If not, you shouldn't publish it. That's the way it's worked at every company I've worked for. Anyway, thanks for responding, hopefully, I'll be playing the full version soon! :)