In vehicle movement orders

Another recommendation I have for the improvement of this game is that it should be possible to be able to issue simple movement orders from within a squad or vehicle, left, right, forward, reverse, stop. At a keystroke.

This would really help with placing vehicles quickly and efficiently in hull down positions where this sort of realistic micro management makes all the difference in keeping your vehicles and men alive.

Use of terrain in this way is one of the ways that this game differentiates itself so well against others of its type.

Cheers

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation I have for the improvement of this game is that it should be possible to be able to issue simple movement orders from within a squad or vehicle, left, right, forward, reverse, stop. At a keystroke.

This would really help with placing vehicles quickly and efficiently in hull down positions where this sort of realistic micro management makes all the difference in keeping your vehicles and men alive.

Use of terrain in this way is one of the ways that this game differentiates itself so well against others of its type.

Cheers

Alan

Am I missing something. I just noticed my tanks do not reverse when I try and get them to pull out of danger to new positions. They turn their lightly armored rears to enemy fire.

I checked the manual but don't see anything.

Hopefully this is not true and there is a "reverse" possibility.

It's the "Retreat" command that makes your vehicles back up in reverse rather than turning around.

Click it and click a spot behind the vehicle.

OK, many thanks. Guess it makes some sense but most often reverse is not due to a retreat, oh well its OK.