Changing Account details in support center/helpdesk?

Did you use a different email account in your Helpdesk requests ? To my knowledge the Battlefront Store and Helpdesk accounts are tied. So changes to the Account information/password in the Battlefront Store should mirror over to the Helpdesk. I don't know how that system is working exactly since they're not the same software package.

I'll have to see what Martin says about this. Some customers have used multiple email accounts and may have several 'Helpdesk' accounts in the system that don't tie into the Battlefront Store's user management.

The helpdesk and the main site accounts are fully connected. If you changed your main site account, then the same applies to your helpdesk account. In fact, if you click on the "forgot password" link in the helpdesk, it points you to the main site anyway.

Martin