Computer - Blink Cursor

JoMac

Hello,

My wife played around with the computer and did something, and now my 'Blink Cursor' ( the little line that blinks every sec or two before typing something ) is 10x to wide. I have XP and looked under Control Panel - Keyboard/Mouse, but that only allows me to change the blink cursor rate, etc, but not the size.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx, Joe

Hello,

My wife played around with the computer and did something, and now my 'Blink Cursor' ( the little line that blinks every sec or two before typing something ) is 10x to wide. I have XP and looked under Control Panel - Keyboard/Mouse, but that only allows me to change the blink cursor rate, etc, but not the size.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx, Joe

Here you go!

Good one, Sergei.

Joe, I have Windows 7, so it may be slightly different:

First try and see if it's the insert key. If not then try this:

1. go to control panel

2. Ease of Access Center (probably called something else in XP but it's the handicapped settings)

3. Look for display settings (in Win7 it's called "Make the computer easier to see")

4. Look for cursor size(thickness) settings

hopefully that will solve it