Uninstalling Kursk

I want to unpatch v.1.2.4, so I need to uninstall Kursk, then reinstalling it

In the readme file you read

2. Game deletion

If you choose to remove ‘Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943’ from your PC, select “Uninstall game” item from the game group in the Start menu and follow the onscreen instructions

There is no uninstall game item in the game group in the Start menu...maybe is it the unlicense Kursk item?

My install had a "Uninstall Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943" icon in the Start Menu group for TOW2 Kursk (an install in Windows XP). This is the target line:

"C:\Program Files\Battlefront\1C Company\Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943\unins000.exe" /SILENT

So you could browse to that directory in the Windows Explorer File Manager and make a shortcut copy of that file and modify the 'Target' line to the above line and I believe it should work.

My install had a "Uninstall Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943" icon in the Start Menu group for TOW2 Kursk (an install in Windows XP). This is the target line:

"C:\Program Files\Battlefront\1C Company\Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943\unins000.exe" /SILENT

So you could browse to that directory in the Windows Explorer File Manager and make a shortcut copy of that file and modify the 'Target' line to the above line and I believe it should work.

thx...it works...btw I had already thought to that possibility this morning