After a Year Away

civdiv

Hey BF buddies, keep up the good work. I am now limited to being a 'lurker', but just bought the Brit and USMC modules and love what I see. Make the Marines indestructible and omnipresent and you will have it. One shot one kill means a 100 round box o' 5.56 for a SAW gunner means at least 100 dead 'Ts', and then you will have proper modelling.

Ok, 95, given a 5 round burst for proper function of the weapon, maybe 2 dead 'Ts' for that, but I will give you a pass.

For CM:N, figure 100 rounds for like .0002 Germans. I mean we are talking semi-trained Army pukes, right?

• 10 months later...
I'm already annoyed. :) Show up in the Peng Thread and we'll pour glue in your ears.

:D

Michael

Ah, so now we see your childish tactics to deal with your more able opponents, render them unable to reply to your inferior verbal jousting with a product derived from the method of perambulation you are limited to in the sticks that you call home. You shower all of us with your drivel while you munch on little crustless squares you call 'toast' smeared with some-berry substance you harvested from your yard, leaving us all covered in your faintly berry-smelling ejecta. You, sir, come to a battle of wits unarmed!