Looking for Red vs. Blue(AI) Scenarios/Campaigns

Or how about any blue vs. blue scenario/campaigns? But mostly after a well balanced/designed red vs. blue(army/marines/brits AI) campaign. Just tired of the blue vs red(AI) or red vs. red stuff. Just don't see many battles designed for a red player vs. a blue AI.

I'm itching to take on the big boy Abrams/Bradley/Marines, etc.

Not sure if any are out there. I do know CM Normandy will have from both ends (Red and Blue). Just very hard to do it with Syrians on the attack as I am not sure we could have had a believeable story line for one and two hard to balance haha. Maybe I will start working on something soon. I do like playing the Syrians more than the US now anyway.

Not sure if any are out there. I do know CM Normandy will have from both ends (Red and Blue). Just very hard to do it with Syrians on the attack as I am not sure we could have had a believeable story line for one and two hard to balance haha. Maybe I will start working on something soon. I do like playing the Syrians more than the US now anyway.

It doesn't have to be grounded in realism, more for just fun. But surely small local red counterattacks is certainly plausible. On the other hand it could be fun holding back the big blue assault. Also with the Marines red units added, they could even repulse one completely.

Also I've noticed there are very few scenarios with the AI on the attack. I'm assuming this is because the AI is still piss poor on the attack. It seems that way based on the few scenarios I played with the AI attacking me. But seems possible though, the "3:10 to Yuma" scenario had a good AI attack. I take it it's difficult designing an attack that works?

Well you could try this (currently just a few posts beneath your own):

Defend Jsir Al Doreaa -tactical scenario -

No offense, but have you even read this thread? Here's a quote from the scenario description you linked to:

To be only played Blue against red A.I with CMSF - USMC Module V 1.21
This is exactly what I'm not looking for.

No offense, but have you even read this thread? Here's a quote from the scenario description you linked to:

This is exactly what I'm not looking for.

My mistake, but from the very first post it says:

"You will go through different dreams and or nightmares, always happening on the same map location for your Red platoon, with the same final objectives but that could be dealt differently, as you have acquire some lessons from your earlier dream."

(my embolding)

Sorry if part way down the designer swapped sides.

My mistake, but from the very first post it says:

"You will go through different dreams and or nightmares, always happening on the same map location for your Red platoon, with the same final objectives but that could be dealt differently, as you have acquire some lessons from your earlier dream."

(my embolding)

Sorry if part way down the designer swapped sides.

No worries man, that thread gave me the same impression until I read that last part. I was just about to download it too.

I played a scenario called 'Hammertime' as Red against a powerful US force, including two Abrams - it's a really nice map and worth a look . . .

Actually I already downloaded this scenario a long time ago. I never did get around to playing it though. I'll certainly give it a look, thanks.