Demo Error...

carvertt - Unfortunately the Intel 845G series is NOT compatible with the entire Theater of War series. It just doesn't have enough graphics horsepower to run the games. If you have a desktop computer (most likely with the 845G) you could possibly upgrade to a higher end AGP video card, but they're pretty hard to find nowadays (most video cards sold now are PCI Express). The TOW2 series (North Africa and Kursk) require at a minimum either a GeForce 6600 with 256MB or a Radeon x800 or x1900 with 256MB.

pcelt - I'm not sure why you're running into the 'Runtime error #3(Trap) '. Your video card and driver I assumed would have worked. Which Windows version are you running and would you care to try any of the newer Catalyst drivers (9.11, 9.12 or 10.1) ? There's no particular setting that I'm aware of that could cause this problem, but you may want to experiment with some of the settings for either the Catalyst or TOW2 Kursk.

Thanks---Im running XPHome-----Runtime error has only occurred once after long session with game I was constructing---will see if problem reoccurs before fiddling with drivers --only recently moved to 9.10 with CMSF prob. addressed in that version