Boo Radley Challenge to Tolerance

Hi Gaylord.

I challenge Boob Radley to challenge himself and learn to tolerate the sexuality of others. Let's face it gang; we're all different, but last I checked, diversity is good.

So come on gang, let's bring this intolerant poster into the now!

I've encountered his type more times than I care to recall through out my life and chances are, he was probably taught to hate homosexuality by his angry closeted gay grandfather or other close relative, perhaps it was peer pressure, in any case his hurtful intolerant hate speech needs to be curbed.

So if he wants to think of me as nothing but a "fag" well that is his prerogative; so in an open challenge to him and possibly confused sense of self and sexuality, you sir do not threaten me! I'm not ashamed of myself or sexual preference!

I here by declare this day as national Gaylord Pride Day!

Say "Goodnight" Gracie.

This is offensive on so many levels. Calling me Gracie because of your homophobic tendencies does not equate to me not being macho!

All I ask of you is to be more tolerant of the sexuality and culture of others, is that really to much to ask? Does that really seem unreasonable to you mister macho man?

Perhaps it's you that wants to be, a macho man! If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

Yes you can! :)

In the future please be a little more sensitive to the lifestyles of others is all! I'll lead by example and accept your apology in advance.

*tight hugs* :)

Hmmm... well, SpearkerSpoke is now banned. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm pretty sure he's been banned before so he will understand why he's being banned now. And if he isn't, and really is a new member here, then might I suggest not violating the basic rules of a Forum with each of your 9 initial posts?

Steve