Firing through smoke

I let someone else answer the specific, but I'll comment on the general.

Not all vehicles are created equal. some have viewing methods (Thermal Imaging?) that can see through smoke.

However, not all smoke is created equal either. Some smoke blocks even those Imagers that would see through normal smoke.

As to which vehicle can do what, smoke and viewing wise, I'll be damned if I know!

Black smoke is from the old Soviet vehicle smoke grenade launchers, it doesn't block IR and fires quite a distance infront of the vehicle.

White/Grey smoke; when used by blue units (and from arty) doesn't block IR.

However modern Russian vehicles (the T-90SA) use white smoke that does block IR.

Brown smoke which is darker than dust is the IR blocking smoke used by blue units.

tankcluster.gif

Sure looks like one, I wish BFC would put it in the NATO modual even if they didn't use any other French units.

Sure, would be sweet :D !

I keep telling myself that it is better if we get the French forces in CMSF 2, with a setting around 2010, instead of having it in the 2008 Syrian setting...

Why?

Because our forces began to get our new IFV the "VBCI" in 2009. I would feel ashamed to go to war with our former "AMX-10P" :D !