CMSF forum signatures.... anyone got some?

I usually have a forum signature that gives both a hotlink and a descriptor of what the game generally does.

I visit a lot of forums for a great variety of games. But my sig usually only gives exposure to the best of the best and the least exposed, but most deserving games.

CMSF looks like it needs to go on my sig with Jutland. Both are diamonds in the rough.

Both have very little exposure.

CMSF is a good move for people looking for more than your normal level of realism.

CMSF ia good for those that want to know how it works in the real world and for those who want to refresh what it was like in their own training/operational experiences.

CMSF is a good cross over for games like,

close combat

theatre of war

men of war

company of heroes

arma2

operation flashpoint

call of duty modern warfare

I would be surprised if many of the old cm crew crossed over? They strike me as more of a niche ww2 turn based crowd? I may be wrong offcourse.

I personally am still exploring the BF demo at the moment. I purchased the original cmsf but could n ot get into it for various reasons... including performance, multiplayer (no coop) and friends that this was a little too advanced for. So far I am really enjoying the experience.

Sigs anybody?

hey, this Jutland is looking sweet. i just checked some screens of it on gamershell. no idea how it is and how its supposed to play but i like the setting and time frame involved so i gona check it out in the next weeks for sure.

Speaking of signatures Pandur, have you ever been tempted to fix that mess of code in yours?

Pandur its got a real time campaign map and you zoom in whenever there is an encounter. their are subs and zepplins in it too.

Its pretty hardcore, but fairly elegant system.

you can even choose formations before leaving port.

The coolest thing is watching the realtime damage model screen and where all the shots have landed. In this top down reporting screen you can see the turrets moving and look at all the current stats.

If a ship is too badly damaged it gives you an estimate of how many minutes until it sinks!!!

If the British lost their fleet in a decisive engagement it really would have been a different war.

Their is an addon pack released I think that allows Amercian BBs to be used.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3554/3779586009_05d6a30eb5_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3593/3774466674_c14895f61e_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36584627@N02/3779794894/