Any good Brit H2H scenarios?

Haven't bought the module yet but planning to do so but I just dont want another bunch of "played from blue only" scenarios with new toys, since I'm only interested in H2H play and use the AI just for training/testing purpose.

From some screenies maps seem excellent but are there enough , well thought and balanced 2 player battles in this module? Also, do QBs have any significant improvement? Thanks..

Hi Ali-Baba

I played 'Outmanouvered' as Red, H2H against a fellow beta tester and won. Now Elvis will be the first to admit he just plays to see things go boom, but even after all his toys went up in smoke he commented that this scenario can be won by either side. I agree.

Ah thanks guys, sounds like some thought was put in H2H play as well, which is great news. Also, its good that UK hardware is a bit weaker than USarmy/marines, it would make balancing scenarios a bit easier. I got sick of making custom battles trying to take out the javelins from Bradleys, Strykers etc to no avail.