An Ovation for mfred66

Thanks, but this thread is not really necessary. It was something that needed to be done and at a time when I had become interested in modding.

The other Top Uploaders: Cpl. Kenshaw (890) KG_Jag (857) Der Alte Fritz (808) RON38 (227) and others, have all equally contributed their time in this effort. So, the thanks belongs to everyone, especially Todd who developed and hosted the original CMMODS, the modders, and GreenAsJade for developing the new CMMODS. Now, we can all continue to enjoy CM mods for a long time to come.

PS The effort has cut severely into my gaming time, which will soon change. :)

Actually I passed the 1,000 mark some time ago and my uploads to the site currently stand at 1033 with ones at the CMx site and CMSF site.

On a serious note, there are still quite a number of items to be uploaded where we are blocked by the "already used name" and other messages. Any progress on that as mfred is catching me up!

cheers

!033? You are still behind :P:)

I think GAJ will have to delete all those multiple mod entries, leaving only the original, to fix the problem. As long as he he knows which is the original :eek:

There is a chat option at CMMODS now, so you can leave an enquiry/inquiry there.