A car

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800 Nm of torque 0-100km/h
Actually, I find it very hard to believe this numbers. I saw an official presentation of the Bugatti Veyron (nice engine sound!) and the number of technical tricks necessary to get out the 1001 hp and, in particular, the top speed make me believe that it is more like 600 hp we are talking about here.

Best regards,

Thomm

It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi oil billionaire (naturally).Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque 0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89secs running on biofuel. That is NOT stainless steel or silver.. it's WHITE GOLD!!

I'm confused (no surprise there, its my base state) - a vehicle made of white gold claiming top-fuel performance?!?

Quad turbo I get - low and high speed turbos for each bank of cylinders, bio-fuel I get - alcohol engines do get this sort of performance, once or twice, before they disappear in a cloud of smoke and flying engine parts, but making a car out of a high density/low low tensile strength material I don't get: generally you'd make a car lighter to make it go faster.:P

I copied the figures - but should have guessed that nautical miles was inappropriate : )

I was wondering how fast a Tiger would go with that kind of engine [and an improved transmission]

haha

i initially read nm to be nanometers (10^-9 meters)! haha

new mexico

crazy looking car!

:)