Module Bundle??

We have not yet finalized our policy for bundles to be honest. At the moment it looks like we will continue offering the CMSF+Marines bundle that we're selling right now, and will add a second bundle of Marines+British (but no base game). This should appeal to two different customer types, and it sounds like you fall into one of those groups :) How much the Marines+British bundle will be, I don't know yet. The individual module prices will remain at $25 each, so probably we're looking at $40 or so ($10 savings). But again, don't hold me to it, since our plans might still change before release.

I was thinking of starting a thread and asking this very question. I have just recently "gotten into" CMSF. Yeah took me awhile, had the game since launch and tried several times but it just didn't stick with me.

So add another customer that falls into this group, $40($10 savings) module bundle sounds right to me. :)

I think I'll wait for the ultimate bundle containing Marines, Brits and Germans/NATO. I hope those three will be offered as a bundle eventually :)

At some point most likely, but it will be a very very long wait. Not only do the other bundles have to be made first, you won't be seeing anything like that for a long time afterwards either. Mind you, we are still not offering a CM1-3 trilogy here :)