For Sale

JoMac

There is no specific section but the best place to do it wuold be right here. :)

It's ok to post something like this here, provided it's in fact used items, it's non-commercial, and you do not post any links to commercial sites. In other words: don't spam :)

Moon,

Thanx for the Info, no spam or Commercial links will be posted.

Ok, basically I have a huge selection of WWII and Modern Micro-Armor 1/285 - 1/300 scale gaming miniatures. I also have a few Military 1/72 scale models, and some old or Out of Print books.

I am in the process of taking pics that will be posted up next week to give everyone an idea of what I am selling.

If anyone is interested in the above and want further info, just PM or post reply back.

Thanx again,

Joe

Hey Pak,

They are basically miniatures that are around 1" in length for vehicles ( you could amagine the size of the Infantry, which are about 5mm in height ), and are used for Table-Top Wargaming. Think of it as CMx1, but instead of a computer game its miniatures that you game on a table with terrain, and rules. Depending of the rules set, each vehicle reps 1, and each stand of a few Inf rep a squad, almost if not the same setup as CMx1. Other rules on the market have it where 1 veh or a few men on a stand rep a Platoon. It all depends if you want to play tactical ( Company or Battalion ) or Grand tactical ( moving battalions around to a Div ), WWII or Modern.

There are even 15mm to 54mm figs in height for all nations and times of conflict also using various rules, just google search all the above to find out more info. However, I dont have any of these for sale.

I personally have a collection of Micro-Armor 1/285 scale and some 15mm Germ and U.S forces that are painted, but not for sale. This also reminds me that I have to one day re-build some terrain tables to start playing again, just miss the good ole days of going to conventions, and gaming.

So basically I play CMx1 ( and hopefully CMx2 oneday ) series for my computer gaming needs, and play on the pool table using battlefield terrain to get my 3-D gaming fix.

Its like they both compliment each other in their own right.

Hey Das,

Glad to hear you are local. I Use to live in Loudoun County, Va for many years before moving to Winchester. My Dad started a hobby shop in Sterling, Va called 'Wargamers Hobby Shop' from the early 80s then sold it in 92 I believe. We use to have gamers come down on the weekends to play Historical Miniature Table-Top games as well as Fantany/Sci-Fi. My interest ofcourse was mainly WWII and American Civil War ( with some sci-fi like Starfleet Battles/Star Trek ). I still have a fair collection of both acquired over the years that I hope to one day game with again before I get too old, lol.

Do you know Dave Luff by chance, he is part of NOVAG ( Northern Va Gamers ), and WTTG ( Winchester Table-Top Gamers ). I have known him for many years back in the Hobby Shop days, and still keep in contact with him today even thou I havent seen him in a few years.

Told him in about a year or so when I get things back in order, I will try to get back into the miniature gaming field.

Still have several minis I like to get painted, and probably will find a painting service to do it for me, lol.

Yes, I like to come down to see your gaming club, as well as some others mentioned above when the time is right.

Lets keep in touch via email ( click on my handle to view it ) from time to time to talk about the gaming industry.

In the process of posting pics by next week and hope to try and post them here.

Thanx

Joe

They are basically miniatures that are around 1" in length for vehicles ( you could amagine the size of the Infantry, which are about 5mm in height ), and are used for Table-Top Wargaming. Think of it as CMx1, but instead of a computer game its miniatures that you game on a table with terrain, and rules. Depending of the rules set, each vehicle reps 1, and each stand of a few Inf rep a squad, almost if not the same setup as CMx1. Other rules on the market have it where 1 veh or a few men on a stand rep a Platoon. It all depends if you want to play tactical ( Company or Battalion ) or Grand tactical ( moving battalions around to a Div ), WWII or Modern.

Sorry dude, badly phrased question. I know what micro armour is, since I'm a wargamer and have a 1/300th German WWII one, I wondered what period / nation you had micro armour for sale for? (If any..)

Ok, I am using 'Photobucket' to host my pics of the items that are for sale. http://photobucket.com/JoMc67

First: I have posted up models in various scales, some factory painted, others new in box or sealed box.

Take a look at the website and see if anything interests you, then PM or email me back to discuss the specifics of the item and price. You will notice that only the name of item is listed but not the description as of yet.

Next week I will post the Mirco-Armor Miniatures/Rules, then following week the Books.

I would also like to post 'Photobucket at other Military models/miniatures websites to see if I can sell something there.

Can some members post other sites that I can try to use to sell my stuff. At end of month I will try to post on ebay as well.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx

Joe