New 1.02 Patch

Now the new patch is out hopefully everyone who has bravely taken on the mantle of Imperial Japan will find that the next time they do so, especially in multi-player mode, the struggle against the allies will be just a little bit easier.

Japanese success continues to require some good game play, but the intention of the changes is to correct a few things that weren't working properly, to provide some incentive to defending some of the outer islands, and to also partially open up Burma/India as an alternative strategy to that of conquering China.

As always please keep the feedback coming as it did inspire some of the changes in this patch.

Thanks!

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I started a new 41-45 campaign and am very pleased with it. I have noticed that the islands and pacific area is now the hotbed of activity. I had read many threads where there was a complaint of the Japanese aggressiveness being directed more towards Asia than the Pacific.

I am playing as the US and a few years into it I have already had Japanese attacks on Alaska, HI and have had the navy lurking around Austraila as well. All the while they have kept up pressue in China and have tried to press an attack to India. I haven't noticed one glitch yet after several long days into it. Thanks for your continued support of this excellent title.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my first game using the new patch - I LOVED IT!! I played as the Allies and won a Decisive Victory against the AI on October 7th, 1945.

The Japanese were more historical in their actions, although I still think they are way to strong in CBI theater. Still China managed to hang on to the end, I never did liberate Burma, but did take Japan (with only 1 Atom Bomb being dropped) Soul. The Russian end of things seems more historical to me also, but again I think the Russkies ought to have more troops to start with.

Anyway - well done! I had a blast playing this! And in the end that's what it's all about isn't it?