I have been lurking and watching this games progress

Rocko1

Hi Rocko1, welcome! The game is already in what we call "release candidate stage". This means that the team is compiling builds as they would be compiled for the final release. Usually it's only weeks (not months) from here to the big day.

Martin

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently found out about this sequel of ToW being in the works and became very interested after having seen some Youtube-videos. After strolling over here I found the russian demo and while I didn't like the predecessor, I was very pleased with the gameplay of ToW2, being a fan of the Close Combat-style it's got.

Anyway, to the point; so the game is about to be finished? It's been a few weeks since your last bit of information and I'd be happy to hear how progress is coming along.

We plan to announce an official release date in 1-2 weeks. We don't normally do that but we agreed on a global release simultaneously in retail and digital together with 1C in both Eastern Europe and internationally, so we'll do it this one time :-

It's not too far away and the game is being polished right now (final QA). An english language demo (psst, with a completely new demo mission than the Russian demo!) is being readied for release as I am typing this...

Martin

An english language demo (psst, with a completely new demo mission than the Russian demo!) is being readied for release as I am typing this...

Stupid question, I know, but do you already know if and when this demo will be put on the "PC Games" DVD?

Do you actually have any influence on this?

Best regards,

Thomm

Stupid question, I know, but do you already know if and when this demo will be put on the "PC Games" DVD?

Do you actually have any influence on this?

Best regards,

Thomm

Not really. The mags have their own schedules and we're too small to influence anything but usually it doesn't take long.

Is it ready?

Expect it sometime next week.