Special for Kingfish--ROW II and IV briefings and PWs recovered!

Kingfish,

In unpacking some of my stuff, I found my hard copy ROW folder, in which are the briefings and PWs for the sides I played in the named ROWs. Since I believe that as a result of a HD failure on TB155's end and also possibly yours, many scenarios in these two tournaments were lost, I thought I'd inform you of what may be the resurrection of some wonderful scenarios. ROW II was CMBO, whereas ROW IV was CMAK. Please PEM me for details if you don't already have this material.

Regards,

John Kettler

Ted,

Sorry for the tardy response, but I'm coming off practically a week sans Internet "thanks" to the "fabulous" WiFi network here, now definitely shown to be unsuitable to reliably play with Macs. Which ones did you want: ROW II, ROW IV or both? Please understand that I don't have the computer versions, merely the printouts. Please PEM me with what you seek.

Regards,

John Kettler